Driver has an episode that causes him to lose conciousness while driving. Driver's employer sends him for an evaluation by a NCRME physician who won't certify him. Employer doesn't get a lot of information but apparently the driver is using a medication that is impairing. Driver then goes to his own NCRME physician who says he can drive. Apparently FMCSA can issue a tie-breaker but only with input from a medical specialist. We want to help locate such a specialist. Am I correct that a toxicologist is called for? Does the toxicologist need to be on the National Registry? I think not, but am unsure.Suggestions for moving this process forward are appreciated!

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.



Motion graphics video animation agency

Thank you