My long-time primary care doctor has been on medical leave for several months and now appears to have shut down his practice indefinitely. His office is closed and phone out of service. No response to my emails. What recourse do I have for getting my records? Does he have legal responsibilities in the matter?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Best video agency

Thank you.