Before everyone starts, I KNOW the EHIC is supposed to be a short-term fallback, used only for emergencies..... (in the absence of private healthcare or the wherewithal to pay privately)...but can a health centre (where you previously registered when in legitimate possession of a tarjeta sanitaria -- now expired) refuse to treat you? Or even let you keep an appointment already made (via the junta's telephone service, when TS number was required and accepted) unless you produce your ORIGINAL NIE, passport etc along with your EHIC?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

POS Solution Video Example

Thank you.